pondělí 27. srpna 2012

LONELY DAYS (Chris)

I named it “The S.W.A.T TEAM”, 7 Bez Mamy’s made quite a great Team together; Days went so fast until the day of saying goodbye. 6 members living me behind, hoping to meet again soon in Czech Republic, in reality it’s not as soon as anyone were thinking.

Everybody was happy when living Mama Mkuu’s house with presents, I was not because I could see the clock was ticking, I will soon kiss everybody goodbye.

 As we all left the main gate of Sisters’ Congregation no one wanted to go to sleep, we went out for the discotheque…..Ahaaa!...What?… It is Tuesday there is no disco….Ok lets try our luck, All in “the white beast” we went out around the city looking for a place where we can at least dance together for the last time, unfortunately there were no where we could find what we wanted, We decided to make one stop at Shaba Pub for drinks.

6 of us Gathered together at one table, Michal was quiet and busy watching football at Super Sport Channel 3, completely taken away. Michaela,Tomas and Jana sitting in front of Me, Suzana and Gabriel. We made lots of Noise, Jokes and laughter as if we owned the bar…Happy last moments.

As everyone was tired, we left Shaba pub for Warsame. Outside Warsame It was difficult to say goodbye to the people I love, shaking and kissing goodbye ever smiling Michaela, the Cool and Nice guy Michal, Jolly and Jokey Tomas, cooperative and team worker Jana, My nurse, friendly and lovely Gabriela, in a car always singing “sovaaaaaa” together with beautiful Al-mariachi Guitarist Latino like Suzana…Nock! Nock! Nock! Nock!”,Kariiiiiibu.
But who made such a nice team….?

Everyone went inside Warsame, I was outside with pain, stuck like a punk, couldn’t even drive a car back home. When I got guts to drive, I drove very slow not even above 50kph until I arrived home. SUCH A LONELY DAY IT WAS MINE.........


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat