pondělí 27. srpna 2012

THE VLADIMIRs

Such nice people you would like to spend the whole week with. People who are Willing to help, willing to raise more money for Mahango orphanage especially to have permanent water solution, Willing to arrange fund raising presentations with me in Prague.

Vladimir,Marie and Kalindu at Kiwira

With them we would always talk about projects, politics, life style, nature and few jokes. They always have educative conversations.

From their conversation I picked up some sentences made me smile or laugh:-

“Every time we must report to our children so that they know we are no lost”

“Chris you are such a good drive in such a good car…..No…no….no… this is not a compliment it’s true”.

“I can’t imagine European car in such terrain it could be broken in pieces”   

“Lets seat here to avoid the Americans….I don’t want political conflicts”

“Chris I must say without you we would be completely lost”

“We have no more SMS replies from our children because they know we can’t get lost any more
Marie and Vladimir at Igogwe hospital

The people I love are all gone. Vladimir and Marie have left Mbeya for Mikumi,I had another hard time of saying goodbye to these friendly old couples, this is the return of LONELY DAYS.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat